April Fool SMS Collection

April Fool SMS / Text Messages

April Fool SMS / Text Messages
Everybody is aware of upcoming 1st April, many of you would be handy with April fools pranks, April fools jokes / trick and several other practical jokes ideas for April fools day.
Here in this section we have a great collection of sms tricks / pranks / jokes suitable for April fools day. peoples search for English April fools sms jokes & text messages in variety of ways by using some keywords like below:-


Please open this after 4 days at Thursday


Plz open this after 4days at Thursday.
.
.
.
.
.

I know u can't wait.
So Congratz.
U r a 1st FOOL of 2010.
April Fool in Advance
______________________________________

Girlfriend .. . . .

I am your girlfriend:
Smart.
Intelligent.
Sweet.
Talented.
Excllent.
Romantic.

theek kaha na ?

In short I am your S.I.S.T.E.R. :)

___________________________________

larkiyon se dil laga

LarKiyon Se Dil LaGana Ik Bhool hY

LarKiyo K Piche jana Fazool hY

Jis Din Kisi Larki Ne ApKo Keh Dia "I LOVE U"

To Samajh Lena Us Din
APRIL-FOOL hY.

_____________________________________

Hey get ready my marriage is fixed

Hey get ready, my marriage is fixed.

Its on 1st of April. Surprised?

Stupid, 1st april is April fool, and u r the 1st person whom I fooled.

___________________________________________________

Someone Misses you . . .

SomeOne..
MiSSES U..
NeeDS U..
Worries About U
Lonely Without U
Guess Who?
THE MONKEY IN
… THE ZOO ..
________________________________________________

Don't get angry …

Clouds r white but the sky is blue,

monkey like u should b kept in the zoo,

dont get angry u’ll find me there too,

not in the cage but laughing at u.
_________________________________________________

1 comment: