Latest Collection of Broken Heart SMS / Text Messages

heart breaking isn't always as loud as a bomb exploding Sometimes it can b as quiet as a feather falling & The most painful thing is, no one really hears it except U.

A-heart-breakingis

When You Have Loved Unconditionally One Person And Lost That Love ... It Leaves A Wound That Never Heals A Sad & Broken Heart , A Void Forever ...

When-You-HaveLoved

I cannot love as I have loved, And yet I know not why; It is the one great woe of life To feel all feeling die. ~Philip James Bailey~

I-cannot-love-as-I-h-


Log poochtey hen kyon surkh hen tumhari Aankhen,Hans k keh deti hon raat so na saki,Lakh chahon bhi magar yeh keh na sakon,Raat ronay ki hasrat thi magar ro na saki.

Log-poochtey-hen-kyo


don't ever regret your love... Bcoz one day she will find that she lost a diamond while she was busy in collecting more stones


don't-ever-regret-yo


khuda Ki Qasam Bari Mushkil Sey Milta Hey..!!Wo Aik Dil Jo Muhabbat Nibhaney Wala Hu..!!

khuda-Ki-Qasam-Bari-


Heart Touching Quote: I Remember Him Not As The One Who Broke MY HEART.. But As The One Who Taught Me How To Live With A BROKEN HEART.....!!

Heart-Touching-Quote


13, Nov 2008Break My Heart Destroy My Soul And Leave Me Crying I'd Still Love You And I Don't Expect You To Love Me In Return ...Break-My-Heart-Des


Judai Ki Kasak Liye Teri Yaad Se Jura Aansoo Har Shab Meri Aankh Se Tapka Hy Guzry Kal Ki Terha Aaj Ka Din Bhi Tum Bin Udaas Guzra Hy ... !!!Judai-Ki-Kasak-Liye-


It HuRtS wHeN wE rIsK oUr HEART & It EnDs uP bEiNg BROKEN bUt WhAt hUrTs MoRe iS wHeN wE STILL HoLd On WhEn wE aLrEaDy KnOw We ArE wAiTiNg FoR NOTHING ... =(It-HuRtS-wHeN-wErI-

My EyEs LiE ... My SmIlE DeCieVeS .. NoW nOtHiNG Is LeFt .. JuSt PaLe AuTuMn LeAvE ... AnD My ... BrOkEn HeArT tHat BlEeDs ....My-EyEs-LiE-...M

Alone I Sit Here Empty And Cold The Light Beckons Me It Forces Me To Be Okay Hidden Away My Feelings Are Showing No Emotions Is How I Am I Have To Fight To Be Alive I Have To Pretend To Care The World Crushed My Dream Yet It Forces Me To be I Once Was Alive Now I Just Survive ...

No comments:

Post a Comment