Latest Colletion of Sweet SMS

Never change.... never change your originality for the sake of others bcz it is your world nd none can play your role better than you in this world so be yourself. How munch are You Important ... honie for sure i will do luv till death that comes unknowingly separates us coz u are the gift God sent from above to come and wash the buddens of my life.i promise to love u till our love is made to cease by only one thing, death. zingade main kise k liye roya na kro zindage main kise k liye roya na karo keo k jin k liye tum rote ho wo aap k anmole aansoo k kabil nahain hota. jo tumhare aansoon k kabil hoga woh tumhain zindage main kabhe bhe rone nahain dega. zakhmon ka marham khuda se thorda raham khareed late, aap ke zakhmo ka marham khareed late, agar kahin bikti khushiyan meri, to saari beach ke aap ka har gam kharid late. Sweet SMS FOR GF A Girl & her Boyfriend were messaging after a sweet fight Girl: I never win Boy: Now thats a lie! Girl: How?? Boy: b'coz you won my heart my love My Gorgeous girlfriend, My heart is calling U I hve never loved as I love U I hve never missed as I miss U If U cannot give your heart 2 me I will still - ever - love U. Coz U mean everything 2 me I Will Hopefully Leave Something Wen I Leave Tis World... Few Memories In Ur Heart A Few Tears In Ur Eyes My Name On Ur Lips... ...& My Absence In Ur LIFE... Sweet SMs Friendship Take care my Friend Friendship ...TC Friendship is a language spoken by heart… not written on paper, not given by pledge… it is a promise renewed everytime we keep in touch… Take Care… I sent my care to the wind I sent my care to the wind And asked the wind to pass them to you So when you feel the wind blowing against your face That’s me saying take care and keep smiling.. Denewala Har Khushi De Aapko… Phoolonki Har Kali Khushboo De Aapko, Suraj Ki Har Kiran Roshni De Aapko, Hum To Kuch Deneke Kabil Nahi Denewala Har Khushi De Aapko… Between two friends which takes a long time Friendship is a very delicate thread of love Between two friends which takes a long time To be made but a few seconds to break. So plz take care of it…

No comments:

Post a Comment